Salmankhan.activebb.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salmankhan.activebb.net

It's All About Salman Khan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My punjabi nikah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salman27

Salman27

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-26

My punjabi nikah Empty
PostSubject: My punjabi nikah   My punjabi nikah Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Sohail Khan to direct brother Salman again

By Johnny Vaz

MUMBAI: The last time Sohail Khan directed brother Salman was in home production Hello Brother in 1999.

The film also starred Arbaaz Khan and Rani Mukerjee in the lead. Now, after nearly seven years, Sohail will wield the director's baton once again to direct his big brother in his next movie, titled My Punjabi Nikah, an adaptation of the hit film, My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Reports say that Kareena Kapoor, Feroz Khan and Dharmendra will also star in the film, which will be made under the banner of Sohail Khan Productions. Rumi Jaffrey will write the script of the film.

"I will not be acting in this film. I have not finalised anyone yet, let me first finalise the script, which is written by Rumi Jaffrey. The film will go on the floors next year," says Sohail Khan.

My Punjabi Nikah will be the third film in which Sohail Khan will direct his brothers. Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya and Hello Brother, were the two films in which he directed Salman.

Sohail has so far produced Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Hello Brother, Maine Dil Tujhko Diya, I... Proud to Be an Indian, Lucky: No Time for Love, Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya?, Fight Club and Partner, which is under production
Back to top Goto down
Back to top Go down

My punjabi nikah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salmankhan.activebb.net :: Salman Movies-
Jump to: