Salmankhan.activebb.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salmankhan.activebb.net

It's All About Salman Khan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poyet salutes Seagulls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slavinzing56

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Poyet salutes Seagulls Empty
PostSubject: Poyet salutes Seagulls   Poyet salutes Seagulls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Brighton manager Gus Poyet saluted his side after a 100 per cent start to the Championship season, but Malky Mackay was disappointed with Cardiff's sloppy defeat.

Ashley Barnes scored in either half before substitute Will Hoskins added a late third to seal a 3-1 win for Brighton in Wales and a third successive league victory for the newly-promoted outfit.

Peter Whittingham grabbed a late consolation for Cardiff from the penalty spot as new boss Mackay tasted defeat for the first time.

Poyet believes this was the Seagulls' best display of the campaign to date after his men joined Southampton and Derby on nine points at the summit of the table.

"I think this was the best of the three wins without any doubt."
Gus Poyet Quotes of the week

Poyet said: "I'm very pleased. When you start in a new division playing against good teams, you need to prepare for the worst.

"But I can't complain so far. It's full credit to the players. They have been excellent. They understand the game and how we want to play.
calcular outs
car games
Back to top Go down

Poyet salutes Seagulls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salmankhan.activebb.net :: Any Suggestions-
Jump to: