Salmankhan.activebb.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salmankhan.activebb.net

It's All About Salman Khan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slavinzing56

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Different style Empty
PostSubject: Different style   Different style Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

"I think this was the best of the three wins without any doubt. The first one was at home in a new ground and there was pressure on us.

"We needed to win and get our first points in the Championship. It took us a while to settle down.

"Then last week was a different style and we were fortunate with the penalty. But, here, we were very good in the first half.

"As soon as we scored, we knew we could go on and win the game. And then even at 2-0, we could have just defended but the players wanted more."

Whittingham's late penalty for the hosts after Kenny Miller was pushed understandably did not improve Mackay's mood

And he said: "I was pleased with the amount of effort the players put in, but I'm disappointed with the goals we lost.

"We put a lot of pressure on Brighton in the first half and, not taking anything away from the goal because it was a smashing strike, but we lost possession in a sloppy area without any pressure on us. It wasn't great defending."
calcular outs
car games
Back to top Go down

Different style
Page 1 of 1