Salmankhan.activebb.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salmankhan.activebb.net

It's All About Salman Khan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horror for Holloway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slavinzing56

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Horror for Holloway Empty
PostSubject: Horror for Holloway   Horror for Holloway Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Ian Holloway was left to rue a Blackpool horror moment after their unbeaten start to the season was ended by Derby at Bloomfield Road.

Craig Bryson's goal midway through the second half settled the contest and saw the Rams extend their own 100 per cent opening to the campaign.

Matt Gilks pushed out Steven Davies' free-kick and Holloway felt his defenders let down their goalkeeper with Bryson first to the ball.

"We couldn't get what we needed which was the first goal, and then to give it away in that fashion makes me sick," he said. "It feels like I've had to watch something in horror.

"To see so many tangerine shirts standing there ball watching after a fantastic save from my goalie, who's been excellent, the back four have let him down. No way should their bloke get there first.

"But he did. He showed a better will and a better drive. Then it was a case of us trying to break down a door and unfortunately we couldn't do it."
calcular outs
car games
Back to top Go down

Horror for Holloway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salmankhan.activebb.net :: Any Suggestions-
Jump to: